Nowa bankowość internetowa dla Klientów Indywidualnych i Małych Firm
Bankowość internetowa dla Klientów Biznesowych
Logowanie do rachunku maklerskiego
Sprawdź wartość portfela
The BNP Paribas Foundation in Poland was established in 2006 to carry out tasks related to the social responsibility of Bank BNP Paribas in 3 areas:
- initiatives related to education: levelling of educational opportunities in vulnerable groups, long-term scholarship programs (including the “Class” scholarship program)
- initiatives to increase access to culture and art: including "Meetings with music" as part of a long-term partnership with the National Philharmonic.
- philanthropic initiatives for social solidarity: support for refugee youth, partnerships with non-governmental organizations, as well as initiatives promoting and strengthening employee volunteering at the Bank.
Initiatives of the BNP Paribas Foundation in Poland:
- “Class” scholarship program,
- “Agrotalents” scholarship program,
- “Knowledge to the power” program in cooperation with the Ocalenie Foundation,
- Dream Up program in partnership with the Praga Południe Center for Culture Promotion,
- Competition for Social Projects,
- “I support all year-long”, a philanthropic program of the Bank’s employees
- Social campaigns: “Blood Donation Day” and ”Good Kilometres”,
- ”Meetings with Music” program in partnership with the Warsaw Philharmonic.
Joint initiatives of the Foundation and Bank BNP Paribas:
- ”You can count on me” - an employee volunteering program at Bank BNP Paribas,
- Bankers for the Financial Education of Youth (BAKCYL),
- #TrashChallenge, an eco-volunteering initiative,
- Employee volunteering as part of the “Noble Gift” campaign,
- Support for the Bank's Local Ambassadors,
- “Marrow Donor Days” social campaign.
COOPERATION WITH NGOs
The Foundation has been supporting the third sector for many years, cooperating long-term with selected expert organizations (characterized by a high competence level) in areas covered by the Foundation's statute.
The Foundation has also been a member of the Donors Forum since 2009. The Foundation is involved in the development of the third sector in Poland; it is a member of various coalitions and working groups. Representatives of the Foundation co-created, i.a. corporate foundation operating standards and standards for measuring the effects of social initiatives in the "We act for change" project. In 2020, the Foundation became a partner of the Corporate Foundations’ Forum for the fourth time.