Bankowość Internetowa dla Klientów Indywidualnych
Bankowość Internetowa dla Klientów Biznesowych
Bankowość internetowa dla Klientów Indywidualnych w ramach działalności przejętej przez BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A. w wyniku podziału podmiotu o numerze KRS 14540
- Klienci indywidualni,
- Małe firmy i Klienci Korporacyjni,
- Platforma wymiany walut
Platforma do samodzielnego księgowania i wystawiania faktur
Logowanie do rachunku maklerskiego
Sprawdź wartość portfela
- On mobile device are stored:
- encrypted unique application ID (parameter is created in process of application registration on the Bank site) – stored on device until application is removed,
- graphic files chosen by the user (visual identification of defined transfers’ templates).
- Application ID named in point 2.1 and information about brand, model and mobile device ID are sent to the Bank in process of device registration in application and are used to unequivocal identification of Application and mobile device.
- Communication between mobile application and the Bank is done by the encryption mechanisms.
- Depending on the mobile platform, application can have access to the following permissions on mobile device:
- information about localization in case of searching the branches, cash machines and shops (sales/discounts) by the user , after giving consent by the user,
- data of contacts in case of doing the top up of the number from the contact list (mobile application allows putting to the top up form the telephone number from the contact list),
- camera for the need of taking photo of the transfer recipient,
- photos, media, files for the needs of visual identification of defined transfers templates,
- information about connection for the needs of receiving data from the internet (access to the network), sending data between application and the Bank’s server.
- Depending on mobile application, permissions of application can be cancelled by changing system settings on the device or by uninstalling application.
- For chosen types of mobile devices application allows to use the technology of fingertips identification which serves to check the identity of the user on the basis of his fingerprints. Technology makes the logging in to the application easier as well as transactions’ authorization.
- All personal data named in this policy, except the data in point 3, are not forwarded to the Bank but are only saved on user’s device.
- The admin of user’s personal data by the Personally Identifiable Information Protection Act from 29th of August 1997 (consolidated text The Journal Set 2016 point 922 with further changes) only in range named in point 3 of this policy, is Bank BNP Paribas joint-stock company with headquarter in Warsaw (01-211) 10/16 Kasprzaka St., inscribed in register of companies National Court Register in District Court for city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Economic Faculty with number KRS 0000011571, NIP 526-10-08-546, with share capital of 84 238 318 PLN, paid in full.
- Giving personal data is voluntary but necessary to use the Application.
- User has an access to his personal data and a right to change it.